To build a hospital for the hurting, a lighthouse for the lost, a shelter for the battered, bruised and broken, and a powerhouse to propel the gospel to our local community and the world. To see people saved, healed, delivered, set free, empowered, equipped and serving in the harvest.
- We are a family, Jesus is the center of it all.
- We are inclusive and color blind - people from every age, color and nationality are welcome to be a part of the family.
- We believe in and empower the next generation; they deserve our very best.
- We are unashamed of the power, gifts and fruit of the Holy Spirit.
- We will leave the Kingdom better than we found it. We will invest in missions work at home (in our neighborhood) and around the world.
- Prayer is our steering wheel, not our spare tire.
- We will be good stewards. We are aggressive in saving, responsible in spending, and generous in blessing.